To Learn more about Mormons

Monday, February 15, 2016

Week 15 in Ecuador

I am doing a lot better. Yesterday we had our stake conference with Elder Holland and it was super cool and he spoke in English.  I liked one of the stories he told about a kid that ran away from home instead of going on a mission and got into drugs in New York and then into a motorcycle gang in California and no one in his family knew where he was for 20 years until one day a missionary felt like he needed to talk to him and he learned that it was his older brother who ran away when he was a baby and ended up being assigned to the mission and sector to find his brother after 20 years. I really enjoyed listening to him. We have another meeting with him on Wednesday.  We took pictures with our group with Elder Holland.  I think i might be in the next liahona if they put the picture of me in it.  I think i pretty much have the language down as long as no one speaks fast.  Now i just have to learn to like rice.

Elder Roney



No comments:

Post a Comment