To Learn more about Mormons

Monday, March 21, 2016

Week 20 in Ecuador

I dont have any pics this week sorry ive been a little busy to take pictures (im the english tutor and have to do classes for my district thursdays and record information to report to my presidents wife). My week was great... not too many new bug bites which is good. Not really any new investigaters this week because we are focusing on the old ones at the moment. I think that if i get to pick where i want to end my mission i might pick here as a district leader because the district leader gets to go with a zone leader every once in a while to this island thats four hours away in a canoe and they baptize the people that have been taught by the members there. Last weekend they got to baptize 8 people in the river there. Hardest part of the week i think is just that its super humid here but i can live with it. Most spiritual moment was Elder Gallardos talk in sacrament (my district leader).

We dont have any plans for easter. Palm Sunday here is impossible to work because every one is crowded outside the catholic church playing music and stuff so no one is home to teach. I get to watch conference at church but it is gonna be in spanish but oh well i will get most of what they talk about as long as i dont fall asleep (more reason to pay atention). I didnt get the package yet because i am super far from the mission office. I am 6 hours away from the offices.

My companion is great and he only has one change more then in the mission so he likes to work hard which is good. Sector is pretty cool and i can buy clothes cheap here. I am gonna buy two new pairs of pants because the sun kills pants in this country my black ones look like a brownish purple color now. And I also might buy a new suit too here to have another one to wear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment