To Learn more about Mormons

Monday, April 25, 2016

Week 25 in Ecuador

I am still in Quininde. My new companion is pretty cool, he doesn't have a ton of confidence when he teaches so i end up having to talk way more but we are working on that. The people here say that there are like 3 earthquakes everyday but I haven't felt them. My area the homes are fine so we don't have to do any rebuilding. I get to call in like 3 weeks so don't miss me too much. I didn't get the package yet but i probably will in a week or two, It takes longer here in the coast because the zone leaders only go the first week of the month to the offices instead of every other week.

I got charged by a couple pigs and almost eaten by some giant dogs.  It rains here ALOT.  The water is more blue when its not raining.


























No comments:

Post a Comment