To Learn more about Mormons

Monday, October 10, 2016

Week 49 in Ecuador

Hey mom I am doing great. My sector is the jungle. My companion is elder Ureta from peru. I dont know too much about my sector though cause i got here Monday night, worked Tueday, and then had to travel to quito and was there Wednesday to Friday doing my visa...... yeah that was 50$ in travel that i am going to get reimburssed soon. The mission goes faster everyday. It is super hot here but it seams a ton like the coast which i like. We dont use suits to church..... which is good cause mine kinda got a little beat up in quito during conference. There is an island here called island of the monkeys where there are monkeys and we can go paintballing.  We are right by the amazon river and that will be where we baptize people.  There are Piranhas in the water.  Hopefully they wont bite.



marco doing some grafiti a few weeks ago



Marco also gifted me a beanie before I left
#Thuglife





The rain comes out of nowhere here



rain + being late to conference+ a giant down hill fall and slide 



Ruined suite pants and belt





travel to coca 9 hour bus ride!!!!




Jungle life






No comments:

Post a Comment