To Learn more about Mormons

Monday, November 14, 2016

Week 54 in Ecaudor

My companion and I are both going to stay here in coca.  I am happy to stay here. It is 2 times more humid then back home in the summer but i am used to it. The Low of the week is we contacted a ton of people and no one we contacted accepted us.... The high is that right after we were tired of getting rejected from people we passed by a motorcycle shop and a big dude called us over to ask us a question because "everywhere he asked people answered in a different way" and that he felt like he needed to ask us because to him we seemed "like angels sent from god to help people find the light" he was our only new investigater this week and also canceled all his plans Sunday and showed up to church.  I have eaten all sorts of animals here.  Armadillo kinda tastes like chicken, turtle.... more like rattle snake or iguana.  I heard who the new president is going to be.  Everyone here is telling me that i am not going to be able to find any mexican food when i get home hahaha.



I think the sun here has killed my hair



¿Its Christmas?!



So the turtle and whatever this thing is...... If anyone is wondering what they give me to get sick here wonder no more hhahaha








Run turtle run....... BEFORE WE EAT YOU!!! hahahahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment