To Learn more about Mormons

Monday, December 12, 2016

Week 58 in Ecuador

I bought a suit but it is being made right now and i will get it next week.... I also am gonna buy a hammock soon. This week we have been doing lots of service which has helped us find a lot of new people to teach.

The Mendez Family who wanted to baptize their two daughters but we told them no because we want to baptize the whole family and it made the dad decide to start preparing to get married.




























CONGRATS Elder GarcĂ­a SHE SAID YES!!!!!!

























Charlie bit me!!!!































The Pet monkeys some family almost gifted us.  They are pocket monkeys..... so they told us we could both have one in our shirt pocket.  I also tried to take a picture of the baby duck but couldnt because it tried to poop in my hand.













My shoes probably hate me

No comments:

Post a Comment