To Learn more about Mormons

Monday, February 6, 2017

Week 66 in Ecuador

I am staying in propicia and will get elder gee as my companion which is super cool..... my first companion from the U.S. since my training.  I am going to visit madison in school if she goes to freedom.....(and talk to my old spanish teacher who said i would never learn) hahahaha. My week was super great and we got a new surprise in the mission which I am super excited for!!!!!!  MY MISSION NOW HAS PART OF COLOMBIA!!!!!!!  I have only 7 months left on my mission and am hoping to go to otavalo or colombia.  



chicken on a handcart.... i dont need to leave the house to buy food



CORVICHES



amazing the things you find when you clean a missionary house





Argentinian companions are the best!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment