To Learn more about Mormons

Monday, January 18, 2016

Week 11 in Ecuador

My week has been awsome!! Tuesday Elder Godoy from the area  70 came to talk to the missionaries and I was  1 of 5 to get an interview with him.  The interview was great and he gave a lot of advice, at the end though he said that we would get to know each other real well after my mission and that this isnt going to be the last time he and I work together... Idk what he knows that I don't.  We also learned that we are having another visiter next month I will say it how President did  "You will all be happy to know that we will be having another visit next month.... An Apostle...........  Elder Jeffery R. Holland (all the missionaries freaked out)" I havent been up to too much just working. Spanish is going good. There is a thing here in February for like a week called carnival and it is a giant water fight for the whole week. I am feeling really comfortable here. 

Elder Roney




No comments:

Post a Comment