To Learn more about Mormons

Monday, January 4, 2016

Week 9 in Ecuador


I just started my black year so thats pretty cool. I dont have any baptisms coming up because everyone was gone for the holidays and it was hard to find people. For new years we studied our scriptures and read talks. We woke up at almost 12 because it was getting super loud and crazy and we looked out the window and everyone was burning stuff..... we dont even live on a main street and it got crazy. My companion is doing great and we are having lots of fun. Today we went to one of the volcanoes that people live inside of which was awesome. No gross food this week gladly.  I am in charge of one of the talks. Topic is missionary work.  I do talking if i understand what people are saying or need to hear. The people here are awesome. Its cool to see that the less they have the more they want to give.

Elder Roney












No comments:

Post a Comment