To Learn more about Mormons

Monday, June 13, 2016

Week 32 in Ecuador

Everyone in our ward seems to get the cool mission calls haha. Congrats with your personal progress and with the baptism... wish people here were like saylor and would run to the font. My week was just tons of bus rides. We had our last meeting with president and had to travel far so we had to go home on a night bus.  Thats all thats interesting that happened i think.  Oh i put a new decoration on my nametag.... let me know whatcha think.  Everyone here has tons of animals here!!! I chased this guy for like 5 minutes just to get a picture.  I hate mosquitos.  I have some spray but nothing works. I am from the US so my blood attracts all the insects.

Love,

Elder Roney



























No comments:

Post a Comment