To Learn more about Mormons

Monday, June 27, 2016

Week 34 in Ecuador

I am doing great.  On tuesday we didnt have food to eat because our mamita fell so we went to the mall and realized we didnt have too much money. Then out of no where some guy from California walked up to us and explained his brother is on a mission in Atlanta and he made a promise he would invite whatever missionaries he sees to eat... he reached in his pocket and handed us a 20 and we started asking him if he was sure and thanking him a ton... 20 is the same as like 50 dollars here so it was pretty crazy. Then I met a return missionary in our ward from Carolines mission. And today we went to Quincentro to go Bowling with the ditstrict. Bowling was fun.  My comp speaks english and doesnt want to use spanish at all so it gives me a break and its funny because he always sings songs in english.  Oh and Thursday I worked in one of my old sectors and got to see all the people i used to teach which was cool. And before bowling i went to the food court because i knew one of my converts would be cooking sushi like he always was. He knows exactly how long i have been here because he was in my first sector  and he was surprised at how my spanish was. He was super surprised because i was using the coast accent which is where he was from.  Quito is fine it is just cold at night and its a giant city.  This week we are meeting our new Mission President.  Im excited for that.

When someone takes your camera





Cake Smash



Bowling









District







Cameron and his companion








No comments:

Post a Comment