To Learn more about Mormons

Monday, August 1, 2016

Week 39 in Ecuador

I am doing great. I try not to pay attention to how much time i have here. The only things i can really think of that i would want would be the ring that buddy is planning on sending me sometime and maybe one of the books of mormon in italian to study something new. Sadly this week we had to cancel the baptism last minute for some problems but this week hopefully everything will be fixed. Oh I almost have to renew my visa which is super crazy. There is a convert here who reminds me of someone from home. He used to do lots of the same stuff but now he is planning on going on a mission and he is a rapper and now makes songs about his baptism and the plan of salvation which is sweet. He spent the whole day with us traveling around Quito. 




No comments:

Post a Comment