To Learn more about Mormons

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Week 41 in Ecuador

This computer wont let me send pictures but i have more for next week.  This picture is at the mall Condado.  My Week has been pretty good. My testimony is kinda the same a little different. It hasnt really changed more just grown. I need about 1-2 hours to study any chapter of scriptures and i understand it a lot better than before. CONFERENCE?!..... Dang thats 3/4 but idk who is counting (oh right you have an app for that). Hahaha the next time they start school i will be back!  Hey speaking of missing a year did you know i turn 20 in like 4 months 😎   Hahaha i am doing great i got sick saturday but felt better after i got everything out of me..... I have never thrown up so much in my life 😂 Miss you guys too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment