To Learn more about Mormons

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Week 61 in Ecuador

I am doing good. My sector is Propicia 1 my companion is Elder Puertas from Peru. This sector is super easy to memorize which is good and also the members always help with lessons which is something new for me to have members who actually help us. My hands are the same. they are just different colored and it doesnt itch or bother me at all. New years was alright, everyone was burning stuff in the street and from 6pm until..... well its still going on but there has been non stop super loud music from like 10 houses right next to ours so there is no sleeping.

 oh Tuesday last week i left Coca 6:30 am and got to my sector at 10:00 pm.  My companion is pretty cool he has about 7 months in the mission which is good because he still is super excited to be able to meet new people everyday and really wants to work hard.






















No these are the tiny ones... and i am not joking they are sometimes two storys tall.  They lite these on fire
during New years eve.  




No comments:

Post a Comment