To Learn more about Mormons

Monday, January 16, 2017

Week 63 in Ecuador

My week was pretty cool.... the chapel got flooded so my companion and i had to clean it. The baptism got canceled saturday because the uncle had to work so we decided to do it 7am sunday hahaha. 

its pretty nice here.... encocado of shrimp and calamary for lunch..... i like the food here hahaha. We have rice here everyday, i can make rice super good though.... mayo and ketchup.



I got a package in the mail from Grandma Sheri, it was so awesome
and I really appreciated it.





When we went to do our baptisms on Saturday, the Church was flooded.










Baptisms from the Vasquez Arango Family

















Coconut juice, and my tan line.

























New back pack and t shirt



No comments:

Post a Comment