To Learn more about Mormons

Thursday, October 1, 2015

It’s crazy here. The traffic is terrible. An ambulance rear ended a bus and got destroyed. Food is kinda weird it is all South American. We have a fruit called a granadia you should look at pictures and tell me what you think. To me it looks like boogers and seeds. I dont really need anything yet and im going to send mom all my pictures so far. 

Spanish is kinda hard. I only know a little of the stuff right when I need it during practice lessons. No English allowed, if we do English we have to do pushups

My companion is great. He used to play Waterpolo.

My flight was ok. Ive flown a lot by myself.  In Atlanta I met up with all of the other missionaries in my group.

These computers are so slow and I can only send two at a time.

We went to the temple today but I couldn’t do family names at the temple because no workers understood English.

It’s hard to type here cause all the keys are moved. Everything is fine so far except for everything being in Spanish. It’s kind of hard to eat but i'm starting to get used to it. I’m getting good at taking pictures. I also get to email Tuesday.

Elder Roney


No comments:

Post a Comment