To Learn more about Mormons

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

The weeks are going faster now. I just started my third week in the mtc which means im almost halfway done here.

I haven’t been able to get any names done because we are always in a rush to get to the temple because traffic is terrible. I liked all the talks and had a couple favorites. I broke my watch playing basketball so I might need a new one. I really miss everyone a lot and am excited for weekly p days instead of it being random. My favorite talks in order are Russell M Nelson, Robert d. Hales, Bradley D. Foster, and Gary e Stevenson Sunday. Sorry if my spelling is bad but these computers underline every English word in red so I never know if I’m spelling right and don’t know how to use contractions on them. Ill be able to email for a little bit today.

I only got two pictures today because we were rushed.
Apparently I get to ride a llama in two weeks so I will try to get a picture of that too

Waking up is fine but today it was extra early because we said goodbye to the natives at 3:30 am.  Natives are normally people from the countries around here and they train for two weeks. They normally go to their own country because some countries here its impossible to get into unless you are from there. Most are Venezuelans I think. We learned some Spanish from them so that was cool. They didn’t really pack a lot of stuff so that was weird to see how some people can fit all their stuff in one carry on bag.  I am excited to go to Ecuador in November.

We get to get to the temple 5 times while we are here. We also get to go walk outside and teach. The first time it was only for an hour but our next two times it’s for 3 hours.

Elder Roney















No comments:

Post a Comment