To Learn more about Mormons

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Touring Columbia

I had a good week so far. We went out for three hours and met some really cool people that wanted to talk to us and thought it was amazing that we would go somewhere knowing not that much about the place we were going and said they would go to church to see why we are so willing to leave to teach people. I went on a tour today which was cool. I ate an ant and rode a llama 14 more days until i get out of the mtc and can make my own food. 

Selfies are a lot harder with out my phone

Here is the ant I ate. Taste like crunchy salt and dirt... and it is weird to swallow

Also a couple things i keep forgetting. First every transfer you can get more nametags and i am thinking of trading one with each of my companions and framing them. I have a hard time praying now too cause we cant use english but the advice they gave us was to just have a conversation with god from the heart. I hope that helps. The traffic in virginia is amazing compared to here.Thanks i am doing better in spanish. I normally do best when im not trying hard though which is weird. Like when i try hard i dont know any words but when i just go with what i think is the right way to say something i normally get it close to being right

I am leaving the MTC and going on a plane on November 3rd.  Im excited  to make my own food and have  bigger boundries in Ecuador.

Love,

Elder Roney











1 comment:

  1. Wow Elder Roney, so many adventures and you've just begun. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete